Saturday, October 27, 2012

P.O.T., Unrest in the Forest, Part 1, Page 21



Prince of Trinita, Unrest in the Forest, Part 1, Page 21


I'm sorry to say that there won't be a comic update next week due to homework, work-work, conventions, and homework.  Did I mention the homework?

You will however, be able to watch me draw comics and buy fun stuff at Anime Evolution: Akimatsuri next Saturday and Sunday, which represents the convention portion of my crazy schedule.

The Halloween picture for the Trinita cast should hopefully be done in time for Halloween next Wednesday, so you will still have an art update.



-Mosobot64 

PS. If you'd like to keep up on future updates, I encourage you to like our Facebook Page, and if you like this page, please cast a vote for TopWebComics on the right!  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment